Ideonautics is a website about the busy RN (Registered Nurse) life as seen through the the eyes of Steve. He is nursing educator, nursing leader, speaker and author. He has spent 25 years working as an RN in acute care facilities. This site is his creation and he considers it a gift of news & commentary for her Nursing colleagues, young & old – past, present & future.
What’s the Big Deal?
There are many issues in healthcare and nursing that just beg for a longer explanation than what can be placed in a single post. With that in mind, I have created my “What’s the Big Deal?” Series. It is here that I will wax profane about stuff that interests me. Enjoy…
- Exploring Alternative Careers in Medicine
- The Big Deal
- “The RN Manager Has No Clothes!”
- RNs …Skilled or UNskilled
- Nurse-Staffing Ratio’s: What it is
- Nurse-Staffing Ratio: Patient’s Perspective
- Nurse-Staffing Ratio: Hospital’s Perspective
- Nurse-Staffing Ratios: Nurse’s Perspective
- Heading Home
- Bipolar Disorder — What It’s Like
Check also: What is new here, and all about…